The administrator of the pixiink.com online store, Starfiniti d.o.o., is obliged to protect the personal data of its users in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1-UPB1).
For the purposes of providing the services it offers, the Merchant collects, manages, processes and stores the following user data:
- name and surname;
- delivery addresses;
- firm or name of the legal entity (if the user is a legal entity);
- tax number of the legal entity (if the user is a legal entity);
- email address (username);
- password in encrypted form;
- contact telephone number;
- country of residence;
- other data that the user enters voluntarily in the forms in the online store;
- other data that the user voluntarily adds subsequently in his profile.
The Merchant is not responsible for the correctness, completeness and up-to-dateness of the data entered by users.
For security purposes, IP addresses are also collected from which users access the website. At the beginning of the visit, each user is assigned a session cookie to identify and monitor the shopping cart. Pixiink.com may also store other cookies on your computer, such as: user identification number in encrypted form (to identify the user on the next visit), item ratings (to know which items you have already rated) and Google Analytics cookies analysis of website visits).
All mentioned data, except cookies, are stored permanently on the pixiink.com server. Session cookies are stored in the server’s memory only for the duration of the visit and are deleted after one hour of inactivity, while persistent cookies are stored on the visitor’s computer.
The pixiink.com administrator may use the data in anonymised summary form for statistical analysis purposes. Under no circumstances will Pixiink.com pass on user data to unauthorized persons. We will only entrust the delivery service (eg Pošta Slovenije, GLS, UPS) with the user’s delivery address, email and telephone number for easier contact. We will contact the user via means of distance communication only if the user does not explicitly object to this.
Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act, the trader has the protection of personal data regulated by the Rules on Personal Data Protection.
All full-time or part-time employees of the Merchant who have access to personal and other user data are familiar with the provisions of the Rules on Personal Data Protection and the duty to protect personal and other data and are obliged to comply with these provisions on personal data confidentiality and user privacy. online stores. The duty to protect personal and other data is valid indefinitely, even after the termination of the relationship with the Merchant.
Advertising messages will be clearly visible (taking into account age) and clearly separated from games and competitions. Any communication aimed at children will be appropriate to their age and will not take advantage of children’s trust, lack of experience or sense of loyalty. A provider may not accept orders from someone he knows or suspects to be a child without the express permission of his parents or guardians.
The provider may not accept any personal data concerning children without the express permission of their parents or guardians. The provider may also not disclose information received from children to a third party, with the exception of parents or guardians. The provider must not offer free access to products or services that are harmful to children.
EXCEPTIONAL DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The data collected and processed by pixiink.com will only be disclosed if such an obligation is provided by law, or in good faith that such action is necessary for proceedings before courts or other state authorities and for the protection and pursuit of pixiink’s legitimate interests.
RIGHT TO INFORMATION
You have the right to free information about your personal data that we hold, as well as the right to delete this data. If you have any questions regarding the deletion, processing or use of your data, please contact: email@example.com or send us a request by mail.
Order status notifications: we reserve the right to use your registered phone number to inform you via SMS when your order has been shipped and if the items have not been picked up for 3 to 5 days. If the items have not been picked up for more than 5 days, we reserve the right to call the provided telephone number as a reminder to pick up the items.
Notifications: after signing up for notifications, your name, tel. number and your e-mail address with your permission are used for advertising purposes until you unsubscribe from the notification. You only sign up to receive notifications if a special box is selected next to your order, which allows you to sign up. You can receive the notification via e-mail, SMS or phone call.
f you enter your e-mail address on Facebook or in the form on the first page of pixiink.com, through which you obtain a coupon for a discount on your order, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of informing about special benefits and promotions of the pixiink.com online store. You can unsubscribe from the notification recipient database at any time by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of promotional e-mails.
To unsubscribe from occasional promotional SMS messages, reply to the received SMS message with the text “Unsubscribe” and we will remove your phone number from the database of recipients of messages.
The right to receive from Starfiniti d.o.o. as a controller of personal data at any time I require:
Access to personal data and the following information:
- processing purposes,
- the types of personal data, users or categories of users to whom personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular users in third countries or international organizations,
- the envisaged retention period of personal data or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period,
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling.
- The reasons for it as well as the significance and intended consequences of such processing for the individual.
- One (free) copy of personal data in a form determined by me (if the request is made by electronic means of communication and I do not request otherwise, a copy shall be provided in electronic form). For additional copies I request, the operator may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the cost.
- Correction of inaccurate personal data.
- Restriction of processing where:
- I dispute the accuracy of personal data, for a period which allows the controller to verify the accuracy of personal data,
- the processing is illegal and I oppose the deletion of personal data and instead demand restrictions on their use,
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but I need them to enforce, enforce or defend legal claims.
- Deletion of all personal data (right to be forgotten) if the preconditions of Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met, and especially in the event that I revoke this consent to the processing of personal data.
- Printout of personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, with the right to pass this data on to another controller without being hindered by the original controller.
- Cessation of the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling.
- That I am not subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects on me or similarly affects me if the preconditions set out in Article 22 of the General Data Protection Regulation are met.
- The right to lodge a complaint against the controller with the Information Commissioner if I consider that the processing of my personal data violates the General Data Protection Regulation.
RIGHTS EXECUTION PROCEDURE
I am aware that all of the above requirements regarding the exercise of rights in relation to personal data may be addressed in writing to the controller, to the email address email@example.com.
I am aware that the controller may request additional information from me for the purposes of reliable identification in the event of the exercise of personal data rights, and may refuse to act only if it proves that it cannot reliably identify me.
I am aware that the controller must respond to my request to exercise my rights in relation to the above personal data without undue delay and at the latest within one month of receiving the request.
What are cookies and why are they needed?
A cookie is a short text that a website sends to your browser when you visit. In this way, the website recognizes you, remembers the information about your visit and provides you with a friendly and simpler online service. With the help of cookies, we customize the content on our website, remember your preferences and record visits to our online store. Browsing our online store is more pleasant, faster and, above all, more efficient with cookies.
You decide whether to allow cookies to be stored on your device. You can control and change cookie settings in your web browser.
For information on cookie settings, select the web browser you are using.
If you change or delete your browser’s cookie file, change or reward your browser or device, you may need to disable cookies again. The process for managing and deleting cookies varies from browser to browser. If you need help with this, you can look in the browser’s help for users. You can also disable Google Analytics tracking at the following link.